Yesterday was my day to pick up Matthew-man from daycare and since it was also my mother-in-laws birthday Carey Paul came along. I was going home to grab some things and meet Carey back at work around 4. He kept telling me that he wanted to remind me of something to grab from the house but he couldn't remember what it was. About 10 mins after i got home I got a phone call.
Me: Hello
Him: Hey, I remember what it was that I was supposed to remind you to grab!
Me: What?
Him: The car seat. Grab Matt's car seat, it's in the guest room.
Me: Look at you thinking like a Daddy!
Him: I know, I'm gonna be good at that.
Me: Yes, you are and thanks for reminding me. I love you.
Him: I love you too.
It's going to be an awesome journey of parenting when we are on it someday. I love him.
Dear Merritt,
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment